Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gate Entrance Passageway


I took these in Germany and France of last year.  I like to imagine the stories behind each picture.  I find the simple beauty inspiring and hope you do too.  

Enjoy!


"Still round the corner there may wait, A new road or a secret gate."
J.R.R. Tolken 



Castles...

Hidden...



Locked! 



Take me home... 



 "I believe the future is only the past again, entered through another gate."
Arthur W. Pinero



 Through the garden gate...







"Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity."
Khalil Gibran

  


 "Soft pity enters an iron gate" William Shakespeare



CATHEDRAL



"May you always walk in sunshine.  
May you never want for more.  
May Irish angels rest their wings right beside your door" 
Irish Blessing

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the visual feast! I've never been to Europe but have always been fascinated by the architecture featured in fairy tales. The quotes you chose enhanced the experience for us, too.

    ReplyDelete