Thursday, August 18, 2011

Walk into the shop and take a look around...

Hello! Hello! So glad you stopped by!


Busy at work!

These letters are the result of some Dremel Trio cutting.   A really easy to use little gadget.  

My Barn workshop.  Here is where my creating takes place.  



Lots of mess making going on around here. 











I'm always looking for new ways to reuse these caps.  I have close to 10 years worth of caps collected.  I expect to start some much larger projects soon.  I welcome any ideas.  Please send them my way.  

Completely separate from my everyday creating I'm in search of some good ways to reuse styrofoam egg cartons.  I've searched online and so far I haven't come across much.  If you have any suggestions please post a response or shoot me an email araetsy@gmail.com .

Have a wonderful day!  

A-Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment